LIBS are delighted to share with our members, news that one of our sponsors, Enterprise Ireland, will shortly be opening a competition aimed at technology startups, currently based outside of Ireland, but willing to relocate there.
Some details can be found below and we invite you to share, tweet or email this post to your friends and colleagues who may be interested.
Competitive Start Fund for International Start-ups
- Competition for tech startups that are currently based outside Ireland and who are willing to relocate here.Investment of €50k for a 10% equity stake.
- Additional supports also provided [Mentor, assistance with banking, visas, development program, etc.]
- Winners are eligible for Entrepreneur Visa permitting them and their family to reside and work in IrelandApply online.
- Shortlisted candidates will be brought to Ireland for pitch.
- Management team must be based in Ireland for at least one year post investment (e.g. if two persons in the current management, at least one person must move to Ireland).
- Software, manufacture or traded services
- Has received less than €100K equity in prior funding [excluding sweat equity];
- Revenues less than €60k in current or any previous year;
- Less than five years old;
- Likely to employ 10 in Ireland and have sales of €1m within 3 years
- Not in gambling, "adult entertainment", tobacco or military (services to the gambling sector may be eligible);
Applications will open on Wednesday 16th March2016 and will close at 3pm on Wednesday 6th April 2016
For full details please head over to the Enterprise Ireland website here: